Maximizer Series Rubber Tracks for Mini-Excavators
Pattern:various patterns according to the application
Sizes:from 180 to 450 mm wide tracksOrder here
Maximizer™ Series of replacement rubber tracks solves the price vs. quality dilemma. It offers reliable quality at the lowest possible price! McLaren's Maximizer rubber tracks are built with a cost effective, yet very capable rubber compound that we have developed after years of extensive testing. The Maximizer links are made of the same forged S45C (JIS G4051) heat-treated carbon steel that we use on our premium tracks, however, they are designed to save weight without compromising the strength on any of the critical stress points. For the ultimate track integrity, Maximizer rubber tracks are built using McLaren's proprietary SpoolRite™ belting technology.
Maximizer replacement rubber tracks are manufactured under our strict ISO 9001:2008 certified process guidelines and quality control procedures. With McLaren on your side, you can feel confident in your rubber track investment, and the knowledge that McLaren's Customer Service is always available to provide you excellent support.
- The best of both worlds - reliable quality at the lowest possible prices
- US Patented Technology
- McLaren proprietary SpoolRite™ belting technology provides the industry's strongest track structure
- Advanced rubber compounding helps ensure proper rubber bonding with the links to prevent link ejection
- Lighter forged S45C (JIS G4051) heat-treated carbon steel links without compromising the strength of critical stress points
- Large variety of innovative lug patterns for minimum vibration and increased traction
- Use of short-pitch technology to double sprocket life and reduce vibration
- Manufactured under strict quality ISO 9001:2008 guidelines certified by SGS SA, Switzerland
|Track Width (mm)||Pitch (mm)||Lug Pattern||Max Machine Weight (kg)||Primary Application|
Click to view tread patterns reference sheet (PDF, 2.30 MB)
Note: Images are for illustrative purposes only. Actual rubber track tread patterns vary by size and SKU.