Maximizer Series Rubber Tracks for Track Loaders
Application:compact track loaders
Pattern:various patterns available according to the application
Sizes:from 320 to 450 mm wide tracksOrder here
Maximizer™ rubber tracks solve the price vs. quality dilemma by offering the best of both worlds - reliable quality at affordable prices. McLaren's Maximizer rubber tracks for track loaders feature a cost effective and yet capable rubber compound. Forged links are designed to save weight without compromising the strength of the critical stress points. For the ultimate track integrity, Maximizer replacement tracks use the proprietary McLaren SpoolRite™ belting technology, which continues to be widely acknowledged for its reliability.
MAXIMIZER rubber tracks are manufactured under strict process guidelines and quality control procedures, which is typical of all products that carry the McLaren name. As always, customers can feel confident in their cost effective investment, and the knowledge that McLaren Customer Service is there to provide outstanding support.
- The best of both worlds - reliable quality at the lowest possible prices
- US Patented Technology
- McLaren proprietary SpoolRite™ belting technology provides the industry's strongest track structure
- Advanced rubber compounding helps ensure proper rubber bonding with the links to prevent link ejection
- Lighter forged S45C (JIS G4051) heat-treated carbon steel links without compromising the strength of the critical stress points
- Large variety of innovative lug patterns for minimum vibration and increased traction
- Use of short-pitch technology to double sprocket life and reduce vibration
- Manufactured under strict quality ISO 9001:2008 guidelines certified by SGS SA, Switzerland
|Track Width (mm)||Pitch (mm)||Lug Pattern||Max Machine Weight (kg)||Primary Application|
Click to view tread patterns reference sheet (PDF)
Note: Images are for illustrative purposes only. Actual rubber track tread patterns vary by size and SKU.