McLaren Rubber Tracks for Mini-Excavators
"... We like McLaren quality, we've used other brands, your is the best quality out there..."
Marcus Thompson, Thompson BuildersQoute Request
About McLaren Rubber Tracks for Mini Excavators
- US Patented Structure
- McLaren proprietary SpoolRite™ belting technology provides the industry's strongest track structure
- Advanced rubber compounding helps ensure proper rubber bonding with the links to prevent link ejection
- S45C (JIS G4051) heat-treated carbon forged steel used for making the links prevents breaking or cracking under heavy impact loads
- Large variety of innovative lug patterns for minimum vibration and increased traction
- Use of short-pitch technology to double sprocket life and reduce vibration
- Manufactured under strict quality ISO 9001:2008 guidelines certified by SGS SA, Switzerland
McLaren's line of mini excavator tracks is comprised of three main series of tracks: Next Generation Series is our premium rubber track product line, featuring the original multi-compound rubber track available for virtually all makes and models of mini-excavators and carrier vehicles.
An alternative cost-effective solution is the Maximizer Series rubber tracks, available for the most popular makes and models. In the steel track category, McLaren offers the extremely durable Hybrid Series mini-excavator steel tracks with bolt-on rubber pads, available for a large number of rubber track machines without the need to change any undercarriage parts.
- Mini Excavator