NEXT GENERATION Series Rubber Tracks for Mini-Excavators
Application:mini-excavators, crawler dump trucks, tracked crawlers, agriculture machines
Pattern:various patterns according to the application.
Sizes:from 180 to 900 mm wide tracksOrder here
NEXT GENERATION™ Series of rubber tracks for mini excavators is McLaren's signature premium line. These tracks offer a superior design and are built with the highest quality rubber and metal compounds. In addition, they embody our proprietary SpoolRite belting system and ULTRA-SF steel cords to ensure a strong and reliable track structure. This technology balances strength and flexibility throughout the rubber track and delivers minimum structural vibration and extended track life. The fiber mesh used in the tracks has an advanced design to provide better protection and shielding against moisture to the steel cords. Multiple layers of specially formulated rubber compounds add insulation and additional cushioning that absorbs shock and reduces vibration! As a result the heavy-duty rubber tracks offer smooth and cushioned ride and can handle any adverse surface conditions.
Next Generation Series includes OEM and replacement rubber tracks for all makes and models of excavators, among which Bobcat tracks, Kubota tracks, Takeuchi tracks, John Deer tracks, Caterpillar tracks, Komatsu tracks and many others. All Next Generation rubber tracks are manufactured under our strict ISO 9001:2008 certified process guidelines and quality control procedures. With McLaren on your side, you can feel confident in your rubber track investment, and the knowledge that McLaren's Customer Service is always available to provide you excellent support.
- US Patented Technology
- McLaren proprietary SpoolRite™ belting technology provides the industry's strongest track structure
- Advanced rubber compounding helps ensure proper rubber bonding with the links to prevent link ejection
- S45C (JIS G4051) heat-treated carbon forged steel used for making the links prevents breaking or cracking under heavy impact loads
- Large variety of innovative lug patterns for minimum vibration and increased traction
- Use of short-pitch technology to double sprocket life and reduce vibration
- Manufactured under strict quality ISO 9001:2008 guidelines certified by SGS SA, Switzerland
|Track Width (mm)||Pitch (mm)||Lug Pattern||Max Machine Weight (kg)||Primary Application|
Click to view tread patterns reference sheet (PDF, 2.30 MB)
Note: Images are for illustrative purposes only. Actual rubber track tread patterns vary by size and SKU.