Next Generation Series Rubber Tracks for Track Loaders
Application:compact track loaders
Pattern:various patterns available according to the application
Sizes:from 320 to 450 mm wide tracksOrder here
Next Generation Series is the original rubber track product line by McLaren Industries. This is the Premium Quality line of McLaren Industries, preferred by OEMs. McLaren products are of upmost quality and help optimize the life of the undercarriage components. Purchasing the premium McLaren brand is a statement of quality and a way of securing peace of mind. Available for both tracks loaders and mini excavators, the Next Generation rubber tracks were the tracks that established McLaren as a leading rubber track manufacturer in the United States and throughout the world.
- US Patented Technology
- McLaren proprietary SpoolRite™ belting technology provides the industry's strongest track structure
- Advanced rubber compounding helps ensure proper rubber bonding with the links to prevent link ejection
- S45C (JIS G4051) heat-treated carbon forged steel used for making the links prevents breaking or cracking under heavy impact loads
- Large variety of innovative lug patterns for minimum vibration and increased traction
- Use of short-pitch technology to double sprocket life and reduce vibration
- Manufactured under strict quality ISO 9001:2008 guidelines certified by SGS SA, Switzerland
|Track Width (mm)||Pitch (mm)||Lug Pattern||Max Machine Weight (kg)||Primary Application|
Click to view tread patterns reference sheet (PDF, 2.30 MB)
Note: Images are for illustrative purposes only. Actual rubber track tread patterns vary by size and SKU.