McLaren Return Policy
Return of products without specifying a reason
The following refund policy applies to all products except those for which the refund policy is stated in the product description:
- According to the EU directive on distance selling you have the right to return the goods ordered without providing any reason within 7 working days (14 days for Germany) from the day of receipt. The cost of returning the goods is your responsibility.
- If you wish to return the unused goods without any reason and after the 7 working days have expired, you will be subject to penalty fee: 30% of the product value and responsible for all transportation expenses. Prior to returning them, please contact our Customer Service department at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
Return of products with a warranty claim
In the rare case when something goes wrong due to manufacturing defect, the goods can be returned to McLaren Deutschland GmbH, at McLaren's discretion for credit, replacement, exchange or repair.
Prior to sending the goods back your warranty claim should be approved by McLaren Deutschland GmbH. Please contact our Customer Service department at email@example.com to get your Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and file a warranty claim.
- Returns are not accepted for used items which were purchased on www.mclareneurope.com. All used items have actual photos of their most damaged parts.
- The returned products must be complete and packed according to McLaren instructions.
- If the product is delivered to you damaged or there are parts missing, you may refuse it back to the carrier attempting delivery. If you accept the package, make sure to file a damage claim and note on the carrier's delivery record. Save the product with its original box and packing and notify McLaren Deutschland GmbH immediately.
- McLaren Deutschland GmbH recommends you to insure your return shipment in case it gets lost or damaged in transit. It is also recommended to use a carrier that can provide you with proof of delivery for your protection.
- Original shipping charges are not refunded on returned products. Customers are responsible for all shipping charges back to McLaren Deutschland GmbH on returned products, and Customers will pay the shipping charges on the replacement or exchange item(s) going back.
- International customers are responsible for custom clearance of the goods ordered. We strongly recommend informing yourself of the required documents and applicable duty taxes and fees for the ordered products. McLaren Deutschland GmbH. would not accept back goods because the customer was not informed of the local taxes and duties and refuses to pay them.
- International customers who send the goods back regardless of the reason are responsible for organizing the export and transportation of the returning goods.
- McLaren Deutschland GmbH will not accept any returns without a RMA number.